Recently I bought a Sony Bravia 32″ LCD TV. It supports connectivity to Internet over the wi-fi and ethernet cable. I was happy seeing its specifucations and it was written ‘internet ready’. Later I found the fine print – I have to buy a dongle from Sony to get the Wi-Fi working. The shop at Gulshan asked a price of BDT 10,000 for the dongle. It’s too much for me – $250 for a dongle!
- Suhreed Sarkar on চাই জীবনের পূর্ণাঙ্গতা
- Srikanth SJR on How did I connect my Sony BRAVIA to Internet without buying the dongle from Sony
- arif on চাই জীবনের পূর্ণাঙ্গতা
- giri on How did I connect my Sony BRAVIA to Internet without buying the dongle from Sony
- Shaif Shahin on সিসকো নেটওয়ার্কিং নামের নূতন বই
Android Android (operating system) Apple Bangladesh Books BRAVIA Development Tools extensions FAQs Help and Tutorials Firefox flash Google IPad Languages MacBook management Model–view–controller module Mozilla Online casino Open source Packt philosopherap PHP pixie plugin Programming running Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Software versioning Sony Sony Bravia tips Tools Translation Tutorial Twitter ubuntu Version Verification Tool virtuemart Website Wi-Fi WordPress