Very recently one of my sites was hacked. Nothing dangerous, but the intruders just changed the index.php file. The main file was showing message that it was hacked! So I had to take it off and check each and every file for change. Luckicly found only two other files changed. The hackers injected code to those files and that code was showing the message on index page. That day I understood how difficult it is to find changed files.
- Suhreed Sarkar on চাই জীবনের পূর্ণাঙ্গতা
- Srikanth SJR on How did I connect my Sony BRAVIA to Internet without buying the dongle from Sony
- arif on চাই জীবনের পূর্ণাঙ্গতা
- giri on How did I connect my Sony BRAVIA to Internet without buying the dongle from Sony
- Shaif Shahin on সিসকো নেটওয়ার্কিং নামের নূতন বই
Android Android (operating system) Apple Bangladesh Books BRAVIA Development Tools extensions FAQs Help and Tutorials Firefox flash Google IPad Languages MacBook management Model–view–controller module Mozilla Online casino Open source Packt philosopherap PHP pixie plugin Programming running Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Software versioning Sony Sony Bravia tips Tools Translation Tutorial Twitter ubuntu Version Verification Tool virtuemart Website Wi-Fi WordPress